Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello to all. Thanks for having me, I have a bit of a project ahead and hope you can help. Details to follow, but initially looking for Lower sides and lower nose to replace damaged ones, does anyone have any for sale, or perhaps to get a mold from. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by David Holland View Post
    Hello to all. Thanks for having me, I have a bit of a project ahead and hope you can help. Details to follow, but initially looking for Lower sides and lower nose to replace damaged ones, does anyone have any for sale, or perhaps to get a mold from. Cheers
    Welcome to the Forum David. I'm afraid I can't help with parts, and my Nova's body is hanging from the garage roof so molds would be difficult!! .... but where abouts are you in Fife? .... I'm just outside St Andrews!
    Alistair

Hi David,
    I have a new pair of lower side pods for the nova, but they are the straked Ferrari looking ones. pm me if your interested?

Regards,

John

Hi David & welcome to the forum.

Enjoy & have fun

Cheers.
    Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

Hi David,

Welcome to the Forum!

Cheers,

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Welcome to the Forum David. I'm afraid I can't help with parts, and my Nova's body is hanging from the garage roof so molds would be difficult!! .... but where abouts are you in Fife? .... I'm just outside St Andrews!
    Alistair

Hi, Down in Inverkeithing mate. Not to far away!

Quote Originally Posted by David Holland View Post
    Hi, Down in Inverkeithing mate. Not to far away!
    I'm hoping to get over to Livingstone soon to see Phill and his Nova. Would be great to drop in to have a look at yours. Equally, if you fancy a look at mine (body off and chassis being restored) I'd be happy to see you. Cheers, Alistair