Thread: Dvla V5 form

Dvla V5 form

Update on v5 registration of the nova kit car
    Having a photocopied front V5 and real V5C/2 when I purchased the nova kit back in February I send away the details with a V62 form as a beetle. The dvla replied in that they had found a discrepancy and sent a built up vehicle report form. After spotting an email address, I emailed my details with pictures of the car and chassis number.
    I now have a V5 form with make as NOVA SPORTS and the original registration of the donor beetle which ages the car at 1974.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Slade View Post
    Update on v5 registration of the nova kit car
    Having a photocopied front V5 and real V5C/2 when I purchased the nova kit back in February I send away the details with a V62 form as a beetle. The dvla replied in that they had found a discrepancy and sent a built up vehicle report form. After spotting an email address, I emailed my details with pictures of the car and chassis number.
    I now have a V5 form with make as NOVA SPORTS and the original registration of the donor beetle which ages the car at 1974.
    Brilliant news Paul ... congratulations!
    Alistair

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear; and nice to get this particular bit of admin out of the way.
    I changed my V5 Make from Volkswagen to 'Nova' recently;
    maybe I should have gone for 'Nova Sports' ...

Well done Paul and thanks for sharing. It is very reassuring to read this and other recent posts as a prospective Nova owner.