Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VW Nova mk2 for sale full car £1000 open to offers

VW Nova mk2 for sale full car £1000 open to offers

Having to sell due to relocation the car is stripped everything is there apart from wiring loom as that was in need of replacing if anyone is interested feel free to message me and I will sort out some photos.

Cheers
    Chris

http://www.euro-nova.co.uk/vb/showth...156#post120156 shows some example images of your nova, are there any more significant changes to it?

Chris,

I'm sorry to hear that you're selling your Nova. However, at the risk of upsetting those who are looking for a Nova, I think you'd be giving it away at that price!

OK, it's been stripped, but it was drivable a couple of years ago when you got it. If the chassis is OK (with V5), the engine runs and pretty much everything else is there then it's definitely worth more than £1k.

I see you're from the NE, which isn't that far from me (in St Andrews, Scotland). If it wasn't for my wife (who generally just manages to tolerate my continuous tinkering with the Nova and a couple of catamarans ... my garage is full to busting!) I'd already be on my way to Ashington with a trailer to make you an offer!!

Best of luck with the sale,

Alistair
    Last edited by BlueNova; 04-06-2018 at 09:02 PM.

Oh I agree with you on the price Al, and if I had the money, I'd be biting Chris's hand off!
    However, priorities mean I can do little more than cheer on those whom own the iconic Nova, while biding my time until personal circumstances improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaisa View Post
    Oh I agree with you on the price Al, and if I had the money, I'd be biting Chris's hand off!
    However, priorities mean I can do little more than cheer on those whom own the iconic Nova, while biding my time until personal circumstances improve.
    I hope they do improve soon Gaisa ... I've PM'd you
    Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    I hope they do improve soon Gaisa ... I've PM'd you
    Alistair
    Thank you Alistair, I appreciate the sentiment both in the pm and here
    I have a few things to do yet, including finish editing and publish three books, which may or may not help me build a bit of a nest egg. One can always hope

Quote Originally Posted by Gaisa View Post
    Thank you Alistair, I appreciate the sentiment both in the pm and here
    I have a few things to do yet, including finish editing and publish three books, which may or may not help me build a bit of a nest egg. One can always hope
    Wishing you all the best for that!! .... and hopefully meet you at Stones, etc, sometime in the future

Alistair

Sounds like a real bargain to me! If only I had some more room...

Very tempting indeed- Itís not so much lack of room with me, but lack of patience on the part of my better half if I dared take on another project (canít see what the fuss is about mind- after all, itís not as if I have much to do to finish off my current Nova...just a few odd jobs like completing chassis refurb, fitting new discs all round, suspension upgrade, and body repairs. Oh yes, not forgetting re-assembly of the engine...)

Cheers
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Wishing you all the best for that!! .... and hopefully meet you at Stones, etc, sometime in the future

Alistair
    If I can, it'll be in the van for now