Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haynes roadster for sale including trailer

Haynes roadster for sale including trailer

Hi everybody....unusual first post I know but there is logic behind it....I WANT ANOTHER NOVA
    I last built one 36 yrs ago when they were still in production, now older and wiser I want to take on another one, hence this AD easier to post ebay link as the description is a novel but the piccies are good

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232817564514?ul_noapp=true

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Hi k4kev,

Welcome to the forum, It looks like you did a nice job on the roadster. Hopefully you can find a Nova to do a similar job.
    In your add you say you built the fuel tank, did you have to have it pressure tested and certified for the IVA?

Regards

Dirk

Hi Dirk ...to my knowledge there is no standard for pressure testing a fuel tank for IVA all it needs is to be leak free and have a fuel vent that self seals in an inverted situation

Blog Entries
    Hi Kev, Welcome to the forum.
    Care to post some pics of your old car?

Are you looking to buy a basket-case Nova project car or an on-the-road vehicle?

Hi Steve ...alas I do not have any photo's of my first Nova (criminal I know), It was white and 1/4" thick f/glass almost everywhere...it was not light, was based on a 1500 bug, it used to be parked outside my flat in a notorious Town End Farm, in Sunderland and rather than it get nicked I part x'd it for a Hilman Avenger (jeez) at Kieth Oman cars of Sunderland ...needless to say I would love to know what happened to it. As for what am I looking for....more of a basket case I think, I have thoughts of a volvo T5 in the back, now that will be an interesting install.

Back on ebay again this time as an auction
    Last edited by K4KEV; 13-03-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Just had a look at your ad, very nice work 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Just had a look at your ad, very nice work 👍
    Cheers Buffy.....hope to do the same to a Nova one day.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K4KEV View Post
    Cheers Buffy.....hope to do the same to a Nova one day.
    Hi K4KEV,

Have you seen the Nova on ebay that Mark (Buffy) shared yesterday? ..... http://www.euro-nova.co.uk/vb/showth...990-Nova-alert

Alistair

I have Alistair ....but alas it is starting to become pricey for what it is. I have a couple of irons in the fire tho