Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haynes roadster for sale including trailer

Roadster up on Ebay for the final time this year, also includes some video's this time
    Last edited by K4KEV; 13-03-2019 at 07:15 PM.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    That is quite a vehicle you have there, good luck with the sale.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Have to agree with Steve here. Love the sound of that Nissan engine, and your constant grin in the 1st video. Must say I'm surprised you've not been able to sell it yet, but if it doesn't go this time perhaps wait till the Spring and take it to Stones, etc, with a for sale sign?

Best of luck, and hopefully you'll be starting a Nova project before too long. Based on the standard you've achieved with the Roadster, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do with a Nova!

Alistair

Cheers guys, really appreciate the kind words... smiling fella was a passenger, everyone I have had out in the car has that silly grin on their face lol (apart from one who was mortified), It has been a blast to build and drive, but I really want to get my teeth into a Nova again.

Its that time of year again except this time I am getting it advertised early this time
    Haynes Roadster for sale....see below can't get a Nova till this goes

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9421826973496/
    cheers
    Kev

Maybe worth taking her to Stones in a few weeks with a 'for sale' sign? Would also be a good chance for you to meet up with a few of the crazy folk from the Forum?

I can't make it this year (wife's 60th that weekend so I'm grounded!) but best of luck and looking forward to seeing your progress with a Nova build to the same standard as your Haynes Roadster.

Cheers, Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Maybe worth taking her to Stones in a few weeks with a 'for sale' sign? Would also be a good chance for you to meet up with a few of the crazy folk from the Forum?

I can't make it this year (wife's 60th that weekend so I'm grounded!) but best of luck and looking forward to seeing your progress with a Nova build to the same standard as your Haynes Roadster.

Cheers, Alistair
    cheers bud much appreciated ....would love to get there but kinda knackered with the missus having dodgy knees so have to tow the line so to speak....nah gotta look after her she is priceless

Quote Originally Posted by K4KEV View Post
    cheers bud much appreciated ....would love to get there but kinda knackered with the missus having dodgy knees so have to tow the line so to speak....nah gotta look after her she is priceless

now reduced to £7500 but without trailer and on ebay for probably the last time

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233228804...84.m1555.l2649

Yay NOW SOLD but looking into buying a co2 laser before my search for another Nova so if anybody needs any logos engraving on stuff then drop me a line.

Quote Originally Posted by K4KEV View Post
    Yay NOW SOLD but looking into buying a co2 laser before my search for another Nova so if anybody needs any logos engraving on stuff then drop me a line.
    That's excellent news Kev,

There haven't been any Novas for sale for a while, but Keith (kdnova) put up a couple of posts today that should interest you ... a Nova for sale in Doncaster for £2.5K and an indication that he's still got his own Nova and is thinking about selling her again.

I wouldn't wait too long if I were you ... best of luck!

Alistair