Thread: Nova bonnets to go

Nova bonnets to go

Hi all,

I shared these pics a while back, and at one point Mostin was after one, but nothing progressed.

2 x Nova bonnets.

Mk1 - poor condition, but could be useful donor for part repair, or repair and take mould from - seems a shame to bin.

Later non nostril version also.

Originally shared pics of them in loft storage, now out of loft and need to go. Pics outside taken today (link below).

Mk1 Nostril bonnet is heavy - although damaged, heavy lay up.

Can be collected from Worthing, or Horsham/Gatwick area. Or I am in Birmingham 30/31 Oct if helps.

Happy to see them go to a good home - a nice bottle of italian white always appreciated!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jim73v...57661225683542
    All the best,

Jim

Club Nova Member, SDBC Member, GRRC Member, Southern Classics

Read more about latest Nova developments in Complete Kit Car

Hi Jim.

Thanks for you original offer.

The plan was to cut a large hole in the bonnet to install a deep air vent but my cooling system works fine just with the reversed nostrils.

Once again. Thank you for your help & I hope they find a good home.

Cheer.
    Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

These are still available and can take to Stoneleigh for anyone if that helps?
    All the best,

Jim

Club Nova Member, SDBC Member, GRRC Member, Southern Classics

Read more about latest Nova developments in Complete Kit Car

If I could have made it to Stones this year I'd have the white Mk1 ... in the unlikely event that you find yourself taking it to Stones again in 2020, you've got a date!

Alistair

Hi Jim,

If you still have them i will happily take both off your hands, but will need to work out when i can get down to you (based in Scotland just near Carlisle) if not then Stones will prob be best.

Been looking for ages for a complete vehicle or body but it is looking like i will have to piece together a kit from parts as a basis for my project, this will certainly help.

Stuart