Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 CALENDARS! Time flies!!

2019 CALENDARS! Time flies!!

Hi all,

Once again the year has flown past and it's time to begin the work on the Euro-Nova Calendar for 2019!!

Same set up as always, we need 12 photos, I will supply 1 so we have 11 remaining to fill.

I would like to ask that if you are sending a photo please reply to this thread and state that, also if you want to purchase a calendar please reply and state that too. That way I can get a clear idea of numbers.

When sending your photos feel free to let me know when your birthday is and I will have it printed on thecalendarfor an extra personal touch, previous purchasers will know exactly what I am talking about.

Cost of the calendars is slightly more than last year at £17 per calendar inclusive of postage within the UK, further afield contact me for a shipping price. Sadly the cost has had to increase ever so slightly due to increased calendar and postage costs.

I will call for payments when we are ready to go in to production.

I am hoping with all the new members on board since the last calendar we should get some fresh photos, remember it's not just finished cars, I am eager to see part builds and restorations in the calendar aswell to highlight the whole process.

Anyone that has had one of our calendars in the past will tell you how good they are!

Photos (high quality as possible, the higher the quality the better the print) can be sent to my email address, if you don't have it then PM me and I will file the photos away ready for production.

Thanks guys.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi Dan,

Hope all's well with you. Please put me down for 1 calendar, as usual.

I'd be happy to provide a photo of the restoration of my Nova but to be honest I'm sure others would rather look at a photo of a finished Nova in the calendar. It would certainly help give me the motivation to get to the finishing line with my project! Anyway, if you're struggling for photos, I'll certainly look out a photo for you.

Best wishes, Alistair

2 Calendars please, I would like the September Slot and will send photos via PM link

Please
    * binding two calendars to the Czech Republic
    Thank you

Name Qty Photo Month Requested
    Bluenova 1 Yes
    Islandman 2 Yes September
    Buggy99 2
    Bobbybrown 1 Yes July
    RABS 4
    Buffy 1 Yes
    Dirk 1
    Fordosi 1
    Vasco Da Gamer 1
    Supanovakit 2 Yes
    Madscientist 1
    Total 17
    Last edited by bobbybrown; 15-10-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks guys. Have added a post above to reflect so far

2019 calendars

Dan .... Put me down for the usual 4 please !
    Sorry no photos this year as I have not even looked at this year but I will.

Rabs

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Hi all,

Once again the year has flown past and it's time to begin the work on the Euro-Nova Calendar for 2019!!

Same set up as always, we need 12 photos, I will supply 1 so we have 11 remaining to fill.

I would like to ask that if you are sending a photo please reply to this thread and state that, also if you want to purchase a calendar please reply and state that too. That way I can get a clear idea of numbers.

When sending your photos feel free to let me know when your birthday is and I will have it printed on thecalendarfor an extra personal touch, previous purchasers will know exactly what I am talking about.

Cost of the calendars is slightly more than last year at £17 per calendar inclusive of postage within the UK, further afield contact me for a shipping price. Sadly the cost has had to increase ever so slightly due to increased calendar and postage costs.

I will call for payments when we are ready to go in to production.

I am hoping with all the new members on board since the last calendar we should get some fresh photos, remember it's not just finished cars, I am eager to see part builds and restorations in the calendar aswell to highlight the whole process.

Anyone that has had one of our calendars in the past will tell you how good they are!

Photos (high quality as possible, the higher the quality the better the print) can be sent to my email address, if you don't have it then PM me and I will file the photos away ready for production.

Thanks guys.

Dan

Put me down for one, and will find a photo for you.

Regards

Buffy

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Hi Dan,

I'l have one please. You can have a crashed photo if you want

Dirk

Thanks guys. Dirk that might be a good photo to include actually