Thread: Scrap Yard

Scrap Yard

Wouldn't you love to just be able to go and have a wonder around this yard for the day.

It is Douglas Valley Breakers I got my Lotus lights from them and they mainly brake performance cars.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Wouldn't you love to just be able to go and have a wonder around this yard for the day. .... Douglas Valley Breakers I got my Lotus lights from them and they mainly brake performance cars.

Dirk
    Would love to! Don't think we've got anything similar north of the Border. Possible business idea!?!

Alistair

Dirk, you are very cruel for showing us you have access to such yards, I'm super jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    Dirk, you are very cruel for showing us you have access to such yards, I'm super jealous!

I wish, no the photo is of ebay when I bought my lights for the Nova it was all done over the phone.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Wouldn't you love to just be able to go and have a wonder around this yard for the day.

It is Douglas Valley Breakers I got my Lotus lights from them and they mainly brake performance cars.

Dirk
    They do have an amazing array of parts. I have been using them online for Porsche parts and their prices are actually very good, and what you get is what was photographed in the listing - unlike some breakers.

Main guy is called Steve Strange, so I always end up humming 'Fade to grey' when the parcels arrive!
    All the best,

Jim

Club Nova Member, SDBC Member, GRRC Member, Southern Classics

Read more about latest Nova developments in Complete Kit Car