Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Tax exemption

  1. #11
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hailsham, E Sussex
    Posts
    1,388
    Add the reg number so we can see.
    At the moment you just have to pay for taxing the car.
    It could be a lot worse and you donít have a V5!

  2. #12
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hailsham, E Sussex
    Posts
    1,388
    The bonus is that it is a true 1980 car, so in just over a year it will be a true historic car being 40 years old.
    That is a big plus 👍

  3. #13
    Reg HCP 983W

    Could it be so the factory could sell it as a new car??

  4. #14
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hailsham, E Sussex
    Posts
    1,388
    They probably built it for a customer rather than the customer built the car.
    And the tax is £155 a year!
    For that, itís worth it now that you have a nova 👍

  5. #15
    Wanted the black/silver plates

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    They probably built it for a customer rather than the customer built the car.
    And the tax is £155 a year!
    For that, itís worth it now that you have a nova 👍
    Yes it's a factory built car

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hailsham, E Sussex
    Posts
    1,388
    You can have the plates, and many people get away with displaying them.
    But if you get stopped, just be prepared for the fine.......

  8. #18
    Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Posts
    1,388
    Mark's right, Captain Mainwaring ... don't panic, don't panic!

    1. DVLA have your Nova on record (and it's registered as a Nova)
    2. You (ok the current owner) has the V5
    3. It'll be tax exempt in 2020

    .... just start posting lots of photos for the rest of us on the Forum ... (we love photos!) and aim to get her on the road as soon as you can

    Alistair

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    You can have the plates, and many people get away with displaying them.
    But if you get stopped, just be prepared for the fine.......
    Suppose private plates might help ;-)
    Can loose the obvious 1980 W plate

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Mark's right, Captain Mainwaring ... don't panic, don't panic!

    1. DVLA have your Nova on record (and it's registered as a Nova)
    2. You (ok the current owner) has the V5
    3. It'll be tax exempt in 2020

    .... just start posting lots of photos for the rest of us on the Forum ... (we love photos!) and aim to get her on the road as soon as you can

    Alistair
    All in good time Al ;-)

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •