Thread: interior side panels

interior side panels

This should be my last attempt at getting the side panels to match the rest of the interior.

Got these out of the wrecking yard today.

These will give me a starting point and from there we'll see where it takes us.

Look at them as what they can be, not what they are
    I'm looking to use just the lower section and maybe some of the middle. I will will retain the side pocket and also the side pocket will serve as a cup holder

Attachment 2959

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    This should be my last attempt at getting the side panels to match the rest of the interior.

Got these out of the wrecking yard today.

These will give me a starting point and from there we'll see where it takes us.

Look at them as what they can be, not what they are
    I'm looking to use just the lower section and maybe some of the middle. I will will retain the side pocket and also the side pocket will serve as a cup holder

Attachment 2959
    Neat idea to modify a manufacture part. Not something I would have thought off but something I may explore.

Dirk

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    A very good idea 👍

PC050001.jpg

Right side plug/buck just about done.

Once I know that there are no issues with it I'll start the other side. Any problems will be addressed on this side so they wont be repeated on the left side

how deep are these compared to the earlier versions, do they encroach into the passenger cabin much?

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    how deep are these compared to the earlier versions, do they encroach into the passenger cabin much?
    PC060002a.jpgPC060003a.jpgPC060005a.jpgPC060006a.jpg

It looks very professional and smart.

Dirk

The measurements are clearly a lot shallower than the photos make it look. Can't wait to see it in situ and tied into the rest to the interior