Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AC/Heater

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    nice one looks like you are onto a winner.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    Brilliant, I can feel the smile on your face from here!
    Yup!
    I wasn't expecting it to be that easy.

This control panel is a little larger than the other one I had but I think I can still make it fit in the same spot.

P3180002b.jpg

P3180001b.jpg

Looks great, and can be made to look like it belongs there.

will that placement work with the new aircon unit running under that centre console?

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    Looks great, and can be made to look like it belongs there.

will that placement work with the new aircon unit running under that centre console?
    No issues.
    I like how the bezel(cover, trim) of the control follows the curvature of the dash. That will make things easier when it comes to matching the controls into the dash.

Just a few of the same views to help show that it should work.

Keep in mind that this is just the control for the HVAC and a AC on/off switch is still required.
    On a lighter note the town here is in lock down and only essential businesses are open. Who would have thought that a salvage yard is an essential business. Well if need be I can still go and rummage through the wrecks for entertainment.

P3180001c.jpg

P3180002c.jpg

P3180003c.jpg

P3180004c.jpg

looks good, I had got the wrong impression from earlier photos thinking it was further back for some reason.

Yes it seems lock down is starting to apply everywhere, I went two days ago to stock up on 10KG of resin, and fiberglass supplies just in case, as I'm gonna need something to do if I can't got out, like finish my dash

What is the viewing angle like on the LCD scree, might need a little tilt up?

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What is the viewing angle like on the LCD scree, might need a little tilt up?
    Now your starting to get into micro management.

I've been nice and left you alone on your choice of welders, haven't I??

Just giving you a hard time Peter(don't know the UK or Spain version of "hard time" is) Peter, No harm intended just having a little fun with your suggestion.

Looks very good, I had the same thought as David that the unit sat further back on the tunnel it now makes sense. I like the fact your scrap yards (salvage Yards) are still open

Dirk

Blog Entries
    This is one hell of a build.

I wondered why you had been quite on the welder, not like you at all.

Might find a few of these amusing, I certainly did.
    http://www.fun-learning-spanish.com/spanishidioms.html

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl