Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Untouched, Boxed Nova Deluxe Kit parts from 1981 - Ideal for a period correct rebuild

Untouched, Boxed Nova Deluxe Kit parts from 1981 - Ideal for a period correct rebuild

I have been sorting through my garage and have Untouched, Original parts in the original boxes (Leyland, Lucas etc..) Nova Deluxe Kit parts from 1981 Ideal for a period correct rebuild.

It includes rear lights, all gauges (Speedo, Fuel, Amps etc..), switch gear, wiper motors, body seals, Exhaust bits and so forth, also original rims and 42 year old tires too!.....Rather than store them for another 20 years unused I thought I'd see if any interest in buying them off me as a job lot?

If anyone was planning a period correct original Nova build I don't think you would find a better starting point of all the parts as intended as a complete set from a 1981 deluxe kit than this.

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    I have been sorting through my garage and have Untouched, Original parts in the original boxes (Leyland, Lucas etc..) Nova Deluxe Kit parts from 1981 Ideal for a period correct rebuild.

It includes rear lights, all gauges (Speedo, Fuel, Amps etc..), switch gear, wiper motors, body seals, Exhaust bits and so forth, also original rims and 42 year old tires too!.....Rather than store them for another 20 years unused I thought I'd see if any interest in buying them off me as a job lot?

If anyone was planning a period correct original Nova build I don't think you would find a better starting point of all the parts as intended as a complete set from a 1981 deluxe kit than this.
    Mention this on the FB page and you will get a quick response I am sure, but like the fact you have gone to the forum first 👍

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    any photo's to show what you have; maybe interested `¬)

I'm taking the Nova and trailer back to the garage later today, I'll take photos and move the stuff closer to home. I head back to Singapore Monday, so would need to sort it before I go

Some Old photos I took years ago when I first purchased the kit, will catalog properly what is left later today

Blog Entries
    Hi Dave,
    Are they Capri Mk1 headlights?
    What rear lights came with the kit? TR7? Bedford Van?

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Hi Dave,
    Are they Capri Mk1 headlights?
    What rear lights came with the kit? TR7? Bedford Van?
    Best to double check but I think I bought those lights about 6 years ago for my nova !!!

ok, so the gauges don't match my originals I think, so would probably only be interested in the wiper bits; did you have the original wiper motor (I think it was originally fitted to a JCB model - quite 'chunky'). I already have new seats too, and my engine is now a 411 so I guess if selling as a job lot, then I'm out `¬(
    Never mind, it seemed a good idea at the time

Reminds me of all the brand new parts I got when I bought my ‘rough project’ that became MicksRedNova on eBay. I think mine was the Mk2 deluxe kit too.

Couldn't believe how lucky I was that all the parts had been dry stored in the loft considering what the project looked like….

Mick
    Club Nova Member

MicksRedNova2 may take longer than the original!!

Photos of the bits left

Some photos of what is left, Mark is correct he bought the headlights some years ago.

[img]https://i.vgy.me/jC1VJU.jpg[/img]