Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro Nova Owners Database

And now I remember how I set it up, changes take minutes instead of an hour and a half!

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi all,

I've been chatting to Dan tonight. We've been discussing Phill's suggestions (14 Dec) of including photos and a comment on what stage our cars are at.

Unfortunately there are technical issues with the photo idea so we're not going to include that, but as long as members have a thread going in the 'Your Cars' section of the Forum then there's plenty scope for posting photos there.

Anyway, we'd like to include another column to say what stage your car is at. (ie 'basket case', undertaking rebuild, running but not road legal, road legal, or whatever terminology you feel best suits your car). If you'd like to include such information in your entry in the database please PM me before the end of December.

Cheers, Alistair

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    I personal think there is too much info on the database, just one line should be enough. Could a hyper link on the owner direct them to a single forum type entry that the owner could populate and update for a more detailed description of the car that can not have any reply's and then another hyperlink on the reg that takes them to the your build section of the forum? just a thought.

Dirk

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    all looks good!
    `¬)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I personal think there is too much info on the database, just one line should be enough. Could a hyper link on the owner direct them to a single forum type entry that the owner could populate and update for a more detailed description of the car that can not have any reply's and then another hyperlink on the reg that takes them to the your build section of the forum? just a thought.

Dirk
    I see where you're coming from Dirk, but I'm adopting the KISS principle on the members database ... I've not touched my Nova for 6 weeks and need to get back to it soon!

Cheers, Alistair

Hi all,

Dan's just told me that he's uploaded the 'final' version of the Members Database to the Forum. Thanks Dan!

I'll update it periodically from now on, as Members inform me of changes to their cars, or new Members join our Forum. In the meantime, I hope you find it helpful.

All the best,
    Alistair

Hi all,

With new(ish) members of the Forum like 'Novanewbie17' and 'Saint' posting recently I thought it was maybe time to update the Euro Nova Owners Database.

I've already got 'NOVAF4's details to upload (apologies for the delay!) so if 'Novanewbie17', 'Saint', or any others would like to be included please PM me your details. Just click the 'Owners database' icon beneath the Euro Nova logo at the top of the page to see what information you should send me.

Equally, if anyone has been progressing so well since the end of last year (when I last updated the details) that they need to update their details just let me know.

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi all,

I've had a few PM's since my last post with details to be included or amended in the updated Members Database ... thanks to all who got in touch.

I'd like to pull these together soon so I'm going to set a deadline of close of play this Saturday (5 Oct) for anyone else who wants any changes. Just drop me a PM with the details.

Cheers, Alistair

Hi all,
    Dan’s just told me that he’s uploaded the updated version of the Forum Members’ Database ... many thanks Dan!
    If anyone wants changes over the next few months just PM me with your details and I’ll collect them all for the next update.
    Thanks to everyone who’s helping me to keep the database up to date.
    Alistair

Hi all,

I thought that it's probably a good time to update the information we hold in the owners database. Since the last update in October 2019 I've received information from ....

• PaddyX21
    • Mikemrb
    • LotusNova
    • JamesMWilson

If anyone would like to be added or have changes made to their entry (eg now 'road going' rather than 'being restored', etc) please PM me with the details.

If you're wondering what sort of information you can provide, just have a look at the database.

I'll keep this request open for about 2 weeks and then we'll upload the latest version.

All the best, Alistair