Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro Nova Owners Database

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar

Euro Nova Owners Database

Hi Guys and Girls,

I had a look at the Euro Nova Owners Database recently and figured that it could do with updating. I’ve been in touch with Dan and he’s happy for me to try to bring it up to date. It’s only visible to registered members of Euro Nova so rather than exchanging information via this thread, could you please PM me the following details if you’d like to be included ….

• Registration No.
    • Forum ‘handle’ (eg I’m ‘Bluenova’)
    • Model (Nova Mk1/Mk2/M4, Avante, Eagle SS, Eureka, Sterling, etc, etc)
    • Colour
    • Engine Type (VW, Scooby, Alpha, Ford, etc)
    • Engine size
    • Any unique/unusual modifications to your car
    • Location(ie Country and Region, eg in my case Scotland, Fife)

Equally, if you’d like to be removed from the database just let me know. And if anyone can think of any other details we should include just let me know.

Once I've got a reasonably complete database I'll forward it to Dan for uploading to the area that's only visible to Euro Forum Members.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, Alistair

Hi all,

I've now got a reasonably complete DRAFT database, and Dan will be uploading it when he gets a chance. (Don't worry Dan, there's no rush for this)

In the meantime, if anyone still wants to send me their details they can either wait for the draft list to be published or PM me and I'll make sure they're included in the final up to date list.

Cheers, Alistair

Nice one. I would appreciate it if we could have a arrangement with a link to each others.

http://www.eagleownersclub.org.uk/Re...0of%20cars.htm

If not, no problem.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Nice one. I would appreciate it if we could have a arrangement with a link to each others.

http://www.eagleownersclub.org.uk/Re...0of%20cars.htm

If not, no problem.
    Hi Peter,

Nice idea. However, I'll leave it up to the Dan (Forum Founder) and Alex (Forum Administrator) to decide whether or not to include the link.

Not sure about the value of the 'DVLA Status' column in the Eagle register though, in light of the high number of 'No DVLA Trace' entries. I suspect that most of those cars have gone forever. The draft Euro Forum list that I've prepared includes most of the entries in the old list, supplemented by information members have PM'd me and information I've extracted from Members' threads over the past couple of years or so. In this way I'm hoping to produce a list that is up to date, with most cars either on the road or actively being worked on.

Whilst putting the list together I had a look at your website .... http://ukhozi.page.tl .... Great work!!

Cheers, Alistair

Muchos gracias Alistair.

If I did an up to date on those parameters it would be about 16 cars, mostly RVs and a couple of SSs. I know at least 4 have been broken for their VW or Cortina parts and many, many are languishing in backyards and sheds, driven in possibly never to see the light of day again, bit like mine but at least I still hope to drive it, soon, well at 73 in a months time I don't have many years to do it.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Muchos gracias Alistair.

If I did an up to date on those parameters it would be about 16 cars, mostly RVs and a couple of SSs. I know at least 4 have been broken for their VW or Cortina parts and many, many are languishing in backyards and sheds, driven in possibly never to see the light of day again, bit like mine but at least I still hope to drive it, soon, well at 73 in a months time I don't have many years to do it.
    Yes that sounds like the way too many kits end up.

However, I'm looking forward to seeing a video on the Forum of you driving your SS!

Adiós, Alistair

Hi all,

Dan has kindly uploaded the latest draft of the Euro Nova Owners Database to the Forum. Only signed in members can access it from the "Owners database" tab in the main menu.

I hope I've managed to take on board all the comments I received, but if anyone's been missed, or wants any changes please PM me.

I'll keep this open till the end of December, after which I'll send Dan a final version for the New Year. Thereafter, I'll try to keep it up to date as members come and go, etc.

Merry Christmas!!

Alistair

Well done Alistair - makes for interesting reading and helps to make sense as to who owns what. A further refinement may be to list what stage the car is at (Basket cas, undertaking rebuild, roadworthy, MOT'd and running etc) and would it be possible to include photos of each car where available?
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Great work Alistair. Good to have this list updated to see what people are running.

Alistair
    I note that for my car the amendments have not been made.
    I am sure they will be sorted in due course but really good to have a refreshed list.
    Thanks