Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Euro Nova Owners Database

Thanks for sorting this Alistair, much appreciated.
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Just a quick reminder to PM me any updates or new entries for the Euro Nova database. Only registered members are able to access the database. Thanks to those who’ve already been in touch. I’ll keep this open for another week and then we’ll publish the latest version.

All the best to everyone in these difficult times, including those who aren’t registered and just pop in to see how our builds are coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Hi all,

I thought that it's probably a good time to update the information we hold in the owners database. Since the last update in October 2019 I've received information from ....

• PaddyX21
    • Mikemrb
    • LotusNova
    • JamesMWilson

If anyone would like to be added or have changes made to their entry (eg now 'road going' rather than 'being restored', etc) please PM me with the details.

If you're wondering what sort of information you can provide, just have a look at the database.

I'll keep this request open for about 2 weeks and then we'll upload the latest version.

All the best, Alistair

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi all,
    Latest version of the database is now online (only visible to Forum members)
    Alistair