Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: 009

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    I like the way the interior is heading - good work.

As always a neat way to overcome the usual problems and do it right. It is coming together very nicely, I like the steering wheel, goes with the overall style well.
    I must be getting old(er) as I was trying to think why I didn't have problems with my horn and connections on my quick release but then remembered I have my horn on the end of the indicator stalk, and of course QR splines are welded onto the solid shaft, no adaptor.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Been sorting out the electrical and thought this might be helpful to someone.

This is the spot where I decided to put the ECM, Main Relay, and the Fuel Pump relay.

PC070001.jpg

PC070002.jpg

That is where I put my first ECM

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/XnjgZ9F"><a href="//imgur.com/XnjgZ9F">ECM</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dirk

I'm not sure what Imgur have done but I can not find the link for sharing anymore

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I'm not sure what Imgur have done but I can not find the link for sharing anymore

Dirk

use VGY.ME . simple and easy to use

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Been sorting out the electrical and thought this might be helpful to someone.

This is the spot where I decided to put the ECM, Main Relay, and the Fuel Pump relay.

PC070001.jpg

PC070002.jpg
    I've been rethinking and replanning my own loom reconfiguration (in my head) as I have my loom here in Singapore and was thinking on similar lines to try and keep everything relative to where it was in the original car. Placing that and the fuse boxes in and around that area makes a lot of sense and reduces tons of work. I'll have to remeasure everything when I get access to the car as the plan and measurements I had were completely different.

Keeps the posts coming as I'll be tracking the progress on your wiring closely
    Last edited by islandman; 07-12-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    use VGY.ME . simple and easy to use

yes that was easy this is the pic

I put the relays in the engine bay just for easy access.

Dirk

If you check mostins build thread he did something similar.
    However, you have to think further ahead.
    If the relays were there, with the tunnel fitted, will you be able to remove the tunnel for access with the seats fitted.....
    Just putting it out there !!!!
    This is why I put all of my relays behind the slide out CD player.......I could access within 30 seconds ...

Really good position. would do the same but,, no tunnel and no ECU.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl