Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Success @ last ...I have a Nova oh yes I have a NOVA

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Log book ( via vehicle check app ) states 1500?
    It’s a VW engine regardless 👍
    I've heard it running & it sounded fine but obviously I'm relying on Bushboy for a health check....yea listed as 1500 so been changed....no sweat

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    Drove this back from London about 25 years ago....disk brakes & a tinted windscreen in the rain..
    Hi glasgowgolfer, I really like the colour of your old Nova, can you recall if it was from a standard colour from a production car?

    Regards,

    John

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Piperphasetwo View Post
    Hi glasgowgolfer, I really like the colour of your old Nova, can you recall if it was from a standard colour from a production car?

    Regards,

    John

    Lime green was one of the standard Gelcoat colours ADD used when first producing the Nova. It looks to me like an early ADD car.
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

    http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns


  4. #24
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    675
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Lime green was one of the standard Gelcoat colours ADD used when first producing the Nova. It looks to me like an early ADD car.

    Whenever I see an old pic of an AAD Car it has that same rear light panel, it is the same one that I have - that Piper copied - so you could be right.

  5. #25
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Yes, it's definitely an ADD rear light panel, with the Bedford CF van lights turned sideways. Lime green fell so out of fashion in the 80s it's a rare thing to see a Nova in original green gel coat!

    What colour is the new Nova going to be? Green I hope
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut View Post
    Yes, it's definitely an ADD rear light panel, with the Bedford CF van lights turned sideways. Lime green fell so out of fashion in the 80s it's a rare thing to see a Nova in original green gel coat!

    What colour is the new Nova going to be? Green I hope
    A green car in the west of Scotland? ...this is a bitter place and narrow minded folk would damage her as she would be on 1 side of the great divide that scars these lands. 😉

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    A green car in the west of Scotland? ...this is a bitter place and narrow minded folk would damage her as she would be on 1 side of the great divide that scars these lands. 😉
    I guess that's a no then. Should I be worried if I were to take the Green Machine on a Sottish tour? Or is it OK for a Sassenach to be behind the wheel
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut View Post
    I guess that's a no then. Should I be worried if I were to take the Green Machine on a Sottish tour? Or is it OK for a Sassenach to be behind the wheel
    Yea lol you will be fine 😉

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Congratulations on your purchase Dave. Enjoy.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Congratulations on your purchase Dave. Enjoy.
    Cheers 😉

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •