Thread: Stoneleigh 2019!

Stoneleigh 2019!

Well as itís the New Year so I started the negotiation process with the misses about me making the car show in 2019 only to hear that my Son had told her that he wanted to join daddy at the show this year. Good and bad, good as it now means that Iím bringing the whole family (wife and kids to Stoneleigh), the bad bit is 4 x long haul flight tickets donít come cheap!!

The other bad bit is I canít fit 4 people in the Nova, so Iím now rather embarrassingly going to be arriving with my Nova on a trailer to a show for the first time (Ö.pauseÖ.wait for itÖ.wait for itÖ.Iím sure Mark will comment soon )

Anyway, its all booked and Iíve even booked the hotel at Kenilworth too, so here is to hoping we have the same great weather as we did last year.

Nice one see you there.

Is the trailer going to be one of those posh covered ones that the "Princes" gets driven around in

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Nice one see you there.

Is the trailer going to be one of those posh covered ones that the "Princes" gets driven around in

Dirk
    No just purely functional open top one....my Nova is use to being wet and driving in the rain, only the "Princess" gets that kind of treatment to save ever having to give her a wash

David & Dirk .......... you're setting yourselves up for a fall here ... and you know it!!

Mark, load yer gun, make sure nobody else is in the way ... and let rip!

Happy New Year everyone!

Alistair

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Oh, where should I start !!

My first time logging this year 2019 & the first post I'm reading is about Stones 2019.

As it turns out today I received in the post all gumph to register the club for 2019.

We will be on the same pitch as we have since time began only This year it will be know as 55D.

I'll scan & post the pre-booking for Camping ETC

Dates this year are Sunday 5th & Monday 6th May.

See you all there.

PS.

Do I need to book an extra plot for all of the trailers that will be making the trip

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Quote Originally Posted by bushboy View Post
    My first time logging this year 2019 & the first post I'm reading is about Stones 2019.

As it turns out today I received in the post all gumph to register the club for 2019.

We will be on the same pitch as we have since time began only This year it will be know as 55D.

I'll scan & post the pre-booking for Camping ETC

Dates this year are Sunday 5th & Monday 6th May.

See you all there.

PS.

Do I need to book an extra plot for all of the trailers that will be making the trip

Bushboy
    You coul always park them on the EOC plot, I'm sure there will be plenty of room as usual.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?Ē JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Here are the Camping forms & general information for Stoneleigh 2019

See you all there

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"