Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Steering

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    DLC = Data Link Connector. The connector that the scanner hooks up to

Here's some info that may keep you thinking

EPS that don't require the ebay adapter to work
    In one part he says that you can use a control module from one car and use it on the Saturn Vue to make it work with out the ebay part.

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...issues.363066/

That is a great link I have saved it. lots to think about not for the Avante but for when I start the Nova.
    I was a bit surprised with the Saturn unit not self centering I think that would wind me up no end.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I was a bit surprised with the Saturn unit not self centering I think that would wind me up no end.

Dirk
    I purchased a Saturn Vue one and the eBay gizmo 2 years ago for the scooby Nova, I havenít gotten around to doing anything on it yet.....but a bit annoying to hear about the self-center if issue. So maybe Iíll look for a Japanese one as the guy suggests with the fail safe mode and no gizmo needed....or try the other ECU from a Japanese one on it......Maybe Iíll bring it back to Singapore next time and have a play....but its damn heavy

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?Ē JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    I purchased a Saturn Vue one and the eBay gizmo 2 years ago for the scooby Nova, I havenít gotten around to doing anything on it yet.....but a bit annoying to hear about the self-center if issue. So maybe Iíll look for a Japanese one as the guy suggests with the fail safe mode and no gizmo needed....or try the other ECU from a Japanese one on it......Maybe Iíll bring it back to Singapore next time and have a play....but its damn heavy
    Caster angle is what causes the steering to self center.

I have no idea however how these new EPS have an effect on this.