Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You tube rebuild ?

You tube rebuild ?

Cant understand a word they are saying but it appears that "CarazeeArtwork " will be rebuilding a Nova via their You Tube Channel ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRPVoxjFZM

I see it's an ADD Nova from Southampton. Interesting that they're starting with the bodywork ... I'd be focussing on getting a rolling chassis first. Thanks for bringing this to our attention ... I'll be following with interest!!

Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    I see it's an ADD Nova from Southampton. Interesting that they're starting with the bodywork ... I'd be focussing on getting a rolling chassis first. Thanks for bringing this to our attention ... I'll be following with interest!!

Alistair
    That's just what I told them.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

He said...

"I am taking on webuild of Nova Kit Car. Same wheels as Giles Bwiggs Nova. Best fitting nova bonnet EVER. T-top canopy! Hope you enjoy my weely great YouTube videos! Much bodywork to do! Wolling chassis can wait!"
    Last edited by NovaF4; 08-02-2019 at 11:49 PM.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Nice translation 😂😂

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quite amazing where this partcular AAD car ended up.

I have been involved in a couple of promo videos,
    sometimes you need to stretch (lengthen) the video to fit the words in,
    or bolt-in a bit of 'fake footage' to send a message (i.e. that the build has started).
    I believe that is what you are seeing here.

Yeah I get that building a Nova doesn't lend itself to a video diary,
    the car is a needy mistress and the build takes too long for one thing.
    but maybe we should be giving this guy some support.

These guys are in my neck of the woods, just over the causeway in Malaysia, and as you say Steve how did an ADD car end up there!! Interestingly Kit Cars are not road legal in Malaysia (or Singapore for that matter) so even stranger its there. Having said that in Malaysia laws can be err.....somewhat flexible...LOL Maybe this was the buck for the Moon Ace GT .....

They also have some more video and photos on their Instagram site. They are working on the dashboard, but not really doing much with it as I was hoping to have seen.
    Last edited by islandman; 10-02-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    These guys are in my neck of the woods, just over the causeway in Malaysia, and as you say Steve how did an ADD car end up there!! Interestingly Kit Cars are not road legal in Malaysia (or Singapore for that matter) so even stranger its there. Having said that in Malaysia laws can be err.....somewhat flexible...LOL Maybe this we the buck for the Moon Ace GT.....

They also have some more video and photos on their Instagram site. They are working on the dashboard, but not really doing much with it as I was hoping to have seen.
    David, maybe 'road legal' isn't a concern for them .... with a name like "Carazee Artwork" perhaps they're only interested in how it looks??

Nevertheless, I agree with Steve, .... we should be giving this guy some support

Alistair
    Last edited by BlueNova; 10-02-2019 at 12:43 AM.

Hi all,

I've messaged the guys at Carazee Artwork on their YouTube page and given them links to the Forum with a suggestion that they might like to join us to get the benefit of our experience and a bit of moral support because they've set themselves a rather ambitious target of being ready for a car show by the end of July this year!

Interesting that after only a week their video's been viewed about 4400 times!

The guy who posted the video speaks English so hopefully he'll make himself known on the Forum sometime soon.

All this reminds me that I've not touched my Nova for about 4 months now, so I really need to do better! ..... Maybe I'm not the best advertisement for these guys with their ambitious target!!

Cheers, Alistair
    Last edited by BlueNova; 12-02-2019 at 08:29 AM.

You and me both! Amazing how much house maintenance and keeping assorted tin-tops on the road (as well as life in general) gets in the way of a project! (Unless you're Dirk - who evidently has a machine that makes time stop while he works!)
    It's a 50 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*