Thread: Windscreen for sale

***Euro-Nova Supporter***

Windscreen for sale

I went to pick up the dash and bits today so I got to have a look at the drag Nova, not my cup of tea but it did look good. The guy is hoping to have it on the strip this year so look forward to seeing some vids.

Anyway he has a new old stock unused screen no tint he wants £600 but I am sure there is a bit a wiggle room. I didn't see it but he says there is no delamination if any one is interested send me a PM and I send you his number

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I went to pick up the dash and bits today so I got to have a look at the drag Nova, not my cup of tea but it did look good. The guy is hoping to have it on the strip this year so look forward to seeing some vids.

Anyway he has a new old stock unused screen no tint he wants £600 but I am sure there is a bit a wiggle room. I didn't see it but he says there is no delamination if any one is interested send me a PM and I send you his number

Dirk
    I'm in Thailand at the mo but coming back to UK beginning of May going to Stoneliegh . If I buy Ed's chassis I will have the glass if it's still available

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk