Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nova for sale- but only if quick!

On the same wavelength again Spacenut!

I was only saying yesterday to my dad that I can get another MG anytime, but the Nova?
    well it sure is rare!

I went to Supercar Sunday at Brooklands I think it was a couple of years ago and saw John's
    Lotus Nova- it was funny because it was the car of the show for me and I just sat there looking
    at it for ages with all the Ferraris going past. If I went there this year, saw it and could only think,
    I used to have one of those-
    I would be upset!

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Too true!

Now that I am mobile (and a Brooklands trust member) I will try and get to Supercar Sunday this year, and the Autumn Motorsport day later in the year. Hopefully John will be there too. I've always said that two Novas constitute an event!
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Quote Originally Posted by novanewbie17 View Post
    On the same wavelength again Spacenut!

I was only saying yesterday to my dad that I can get another MG anytime, but the Nova?
    well it sure is rare!

I went to Supercar Sunday at Brooklands I think it was a couple of years ago and saw John's
    Lotus Nova- it was funny because it was the car of the show for me and I just sat there looking
    at it for ages with all the Ferraris going past. If I went there this year, saw it and could only think,
    I used to have one of those-

I would be upset!
    Boy, do I know what you mean, so many vehicles from the past I would love to own again, well drive anyway, but my real love,, Lambretta SX200 all white. I just don't have the 7K needed
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl