Thread: Trezor Ideas for Nova Mods?

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi Martin,
    My daughter showed me the youtube video last week ... it would be interesting to find out if the designers were influenced by the Nova. Must admit I'm not sure about the red windows ... looks weird looking out from inside!
    Alistair

I saw photos of this some time ago, but seeing it in the video is something else, its seriously cool

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Plenty of concept cars have used opening canopies for extra visual effect. I don't think the designers of this one were influenced by the Nova. It reminds me of the Pininfarina Maserati Birdcage concept from 2005, which used a near identical entry system. I have to admit I prefer the Maser.

The 1968 Alfa Carabo used bronze mirror finish glazing all round, which would have given a similar effect looking out. Then there is the Lancia Sibilo from 1978 and who can forget the Peugeot Proxima???
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

I was worried my doors were slow and noisy, until I saw that. not so shabby after all.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut View Post
    and who can forget the Peugeot Proxima???
    Ah yes - the Peugeot Proxima..I'd forgotten about that..
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Ah yes - the Peugeot Proxima..I'd forgotten about that..

I think the intention of the tinted canopy of the Proxima was to make the occupants think they were driving on the surface of Mars... I really liked the Quasar, Proxima and Oxia concepts, particularly the first two, with the striking interiors courtesy of Paul Bracq (Pagoda Mercedes, BMW Turbo concept)...
    only Pythagoras can save me now!