Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay nova

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    the ad says it comes with the peardrop side windows and windscreen - as the side windows are not fitted then its possible he means a replacement windscreen? Worth asking?

Even without the screen its got to be worth £500-600 although a lot of work! If it has a replacement screen then the £1000 would be a bargain... `¬)

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi all,

I've been in touch with the owner and and have a few more details of his Nova. He's asked me to share them with everyone on the Forum and I would encourage anyone who's interested to get in touch with him directly via ebay.

The Nova body is only resting on top of a K reg beetle chassis which was last on the road approx 12 yrs ago. The Beetle was driveable then, and the body was removed in preparation for the kit. There is no V5 document but there are reg number plates and the chassis will have a number on it. The gear stick has not yet been repositioned on the chassis tunnel. The engine turns so it's not seized. The floor pans probably need replaced. There are glass side windows and the front windscreen is covered in tape and polythene with no scratches but a little bit of delamination on the edge.

The Nova doesn't have a dash or rear louvre.

In my (ie Bluenova's) opinion, bearing in mind the V5 and gear stick position issue, it might be a good project for anyone considering a Pie Valley chassis??

Cheers, Alistair
    Last edited by BlueNova; 10-07-2019 at 11:13 PM. Reason: added info re dash & rear louvre

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Any further info on the Nova body; it may not have been on that chassis originally, but it has been finished at some point (rather than this being a chassis prepared for the kit); what was the story behind the original Nova source?