Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad News

So sorry to hear the news, At my age I have seen far too many people suffering with cancer, etc. and lost some dear friends along the way. Only thing to do is stare it straight in the face, say "F**K you cancer" and get on with stuff best you can. all strengths to Sarah.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Jim
    I share the sentiments of all that have commented.
    There are no true words, but as you know, you are amongst friends who will be there for support.

Jim, I know what it is like to lose someone to cancer and I know how words just aren't enough...

All I can offer is my condolences and thoughts to you and your family.

And as Buffy said; "you are among friends here" and while we are a keyboard away, we will gladly offer what support we can.

Rory
    Last edited by Gaisa; 20-02-2020 at 01:02 AM.

I didn't comment when I first read your post Jim - brought back memories for me as I went through a simillar wringer with my first wife more than 20 years ago, and land-line phones or letters were really the only way of letting people know - when speaking to people wasn't high on the list of desirable things to do. I echo all the sentiments expressed and wish you all the best.....
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*