Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Complete Kit Car VW Special

Hi all. Ray & I Had a great day out at the photo shoot on monday. good to see Dirk again and got to meet the other car owners. looking forward to seeing the mag when it comes out.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Quote Originally Posted by jim73vw View Post
    Really pleased you guys were able to support Jack and the magazine with this.

I think people have seen enough of mine with the running reports so good to see others in print. I assume the Madison was Simon Skelding’s (ex Red 9 Design)?

looking forward to seeing the article.

Yes the Madison is Simon's.

Dirk

So this months mag is out and some positive words to support the marque despite my prediction that the Nova and Avante would be his least favorite 6th and 5th and they where. Ray also gets another shout for supporting the Club with his trip to to the Shepton Mallet show. So lots of exposure for us

Dirk

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Well done Dirk! I'll nip out and get my copy tomorrow. In the meantime, I had a look at the CKC website and see there's a good photo on the front cover ... with your Avante closest to the camera!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    So this months mag is out and some positive words to support the marque despite my prediction that the Nova and Avante would be his least favorite 6th and 5th and they where. Ray also gets another shout for supporting the Club with his trip to to the Shepton Mallet show. So lots of exposure for us

Dirk
    Nice to see your smiling face in the CKC magazine mate.
    A positive write-up on your car but I reckon it should have been a lot further up the list ;-)

I see that Bobberuk's yellow nova also got a shout-out in the Mag - from the Shepton Mallet show.

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post

Dirk
    Well, I got my copy of CKC today and despite the '5th and 6th places' it's great to see such extensive exposure of the Nova and Avante in CKC. Also great to see the reporter's comments on the difference a Scooby engine and gearbox and Red9 suspension makes to your Avante Dirk. Very well done to you and Ray for taking part and raising the profile of both cars

Alistair

Nice timely reminder - I went on- line today and ordered my copy as my local newsagents don't stock it
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns