Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Nova's

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    2hrs 35min remaining ... I reckon you should have a punt Alistair
    Ok, I’d get my Mk1 bonnet and you’d get your side pockets but how would I get 2 Novas from Solihull to Scotland? ... and of course there’s the small matter of a divorce ... but Peter’s answered that one excellently!

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Somebody else came in with a late bid of 3.1k - it's sold.

So with just a few seconds to go a new bidder appeared and they sold for £3100 ... hope the winner makes themself known on the Forum ... they'll be made very welcome, if they haven't already been welcomed!

... and if they'd like to sell a Mk1 bonnet (to me) or side pockets (to Steve) they know where to find us!

Alistair

Hi Guys,
    After selling my Nova 10 years ago and regretting it ever since, that’s to some of you guys on here I managed to track it down to Birmingham and got in touch with the owner. Unfortunately he didn’t want to sell. So I steady of looking to the past, I am moving on.
    I am now the new owner of the 2 Novas that were for sale and look forward to really getting my teeth into them. I will start a new thread shortly.
    Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Supanovakit View Post
    Hi Guys,
    After selling my Nova 10 years ago and regretting it ever since, that’s to some of you guys on here I managed to track it down to Birmingham and got in touch with the owner. Unfortunately he didn’t want to sell. So I steady of looking to the past, I am moving on.
    I am now the new owner of the 2 Novas that were for sale and look forward to really getting my teeth into them. I will start a new thread shortly.
    Alan

Mega welcome back into the lunacy of the Nova restoration world. I hope you have a lot of pleasure resurrecting these two, or at least one of them.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Hi Guys,
    Alan

Woo Hoooooo!!!

Fantastic news Alan ... a great big welcome back! Looking forward to seeing and hearing all about them!

Also, if you’d like to be added to the database just pm me the details of each Nova etc

Cheers, Alistair
    Last edited by BlueNova; 21-09-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Welcome back to the asylum Alan
    Looking forward to seeing the progress of your new projects

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Hi Guys,
    Alan

Well done mate, looks like you a lot for your money there.

Thanks guys.
    Looking forward to getting my teeth into them. Definitely going to get them both running, don’t want to be responsible for breaking up a Nova, there are too few around as it is.
    Both have V5’s one is a 1964 chassis and the other a 1981.
    Looking for add to posting progress on a new thread.
    Regards,
    Alan

Well done on your cars, obviously a sucker for punishment ! 😂
    We will all be interested to get some form of update on condition, parts etc as the add was limited.
    Get the photos rolling in 👍