Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie - Wannabe

[QUOTE=Spacenut;130769]Alas no - just a humble rocket scientist

Nice one Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by GReaper View Post
    To Everybody>

I don't have anywhere to store it or work on it.

I don't have the skill set to work on it without enlisting paid help.

I've been down the road of "money pit" and I vowed I wouldn't go down that path again.
    Of the 3 there, I would say having somewhere to store and work on it is the most important. Somewhere that is safe, not a worry, and free, like an integral garage, etc. It does sound like it might be there for 15 years+. Working or not, you will probably want to keep it for many years so storage space is no No 1 on plans for me!

The skill set to work on it would come with practise, if you have the space, and lack of stress that comes with having space.

Quote Originally Posted by John90 View Post
    Of the 3 there, I would say having somewhere to store and work on it is the most important. Somewhere that is safe, not a worry, and free, like an integral garage, etc. It does sound like it might be there for 15 years+. Working or not, you will probably want to keep it for many years so storage space is no No 1 on plans for me!

The skill set to work on it would come with practise, if you have the space, and lack of stress that comes with having space.
    I quite agree. Hence I’ve decided to be sensible (for a change).