Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member from france

New member from france

Hi people, I bought the blue nova on Facebook on Saturday morning, it been loaded in hull this afternoon and will be with me in France this wednesday. I bought it unseen and expect chassis work but itís only a vw floorpan and Iíve had loads of kits based on these. Iím worried by the lack of dash or pods but reading bits of your forum on the weekend it seems there are moulds or mouldings available.
    It is registered as a vw, body type sports, historic vehicle, no mention of beetle? I think it should scrape through the French 30 year rule!
    This is how it looked as leaving hull this afternoon

Ok adding photos ainít that easy! Lol

Welcome Nigel,
    A fair bit of work there being a body off job, but sounds like you have the experience to get through it.
    Look forward to seeing the photos as it progresses.
    Regards,
    Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum Nigel

You'll find lots of friendly helpful folk on here ... as long as you post lots of photos once you get sorted. We love photos, even when it's the smallest detail folk want advice on.

If you PM me with the details of your Nova I'll include you in the forthcoming update of the Members Database. Just click on 'Owners Database' above to see what sort of information we include.

All the best with your restoration ... your Nova looks almost the same colour as mine and has the same issues ... great body, shame about the chassis!!

Alistair

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Dirk

Welcome to the forum - More pictures please Nigel.
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Cars I can do, tech is witchcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Welcome to the forum - More pictures please Nigel.
    So whatís the secret to uploading photo please people

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    You can do it 2 ways, if the picture is on your PC,
    Hit Reply To Thread to this post...

Then click the Insert Picture button (shown in red in the Pic below), this opens a new window.
    Click the Browse button and Choose File ... navigate to the picture you want to post.

There are nice ways to post pics if you have Dropbox or PhotoBucket as well.
    Hope that helps.

Poster.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    You can do it 2 ways, if the picture is on your PC,
    Hit Reply To Thread to this post...

Then click the Insert Picture button (shown in red in the Pic below), this opens a new window.
    Click the Browse button and Choose File ... navigate to the picture you want to post.

There are nice ways to post pics if you have Dropbox or PhotoBucket as well.
    Hope that helps.

Poster.jpg
    Not Photobucket anymore, unless you pay their extortionate fees - try Imgur or one of the other still free hosts.......
    It's a 50 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Photo trial

0F96B653-FF22-4C63-8D60-7F960EAC8C70.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzax3 View Post
    Not Photobucket anymore, unless you pay their extortionate fees - try Imgur or one of the other still free hosts.......