Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear spoiler from the Purvis Eureka, available in the UK?

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    If it helps, the dashcam in my everyday car has both front and rear cameras, and the screen (which is visible from the driver's seat) can be altered to show either front view on its own, rear view on its own, or a split screen with both. I assume it's legal?

Alistair

I have mini cameras just behind the doors (canopy) but switched by an on-off-on switch into my 7" radio thingy, I only intend to use in parking situations or in heavy traffic rather than on all the time.
    Rear view camera is much bigger and center in top edge of tail, gets a good view there.
    rear camera.jpgBlind spot camera.jpg
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    I should have mentioned that the one thing the monitor should not be able to do is receive broadcast TV. This is considered to be a driver distraction (as opposed to loads of screens for lateral G, acceleration parameters, exhaust gas temperatures etc.). I suspect that was what Mark was alluding to?

The latest European legislation permits rear view cameras to replace the external rear view mirrors, thereby improving aerodynamic efficiency and thus fuel consumption. Of course a swarm of situational-awareness drones could do the job just as well...
    only Pythagoras can save me now!