Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nova sees Daylight

Quote Originally Posted by Breakishnick View Post
    Well chaps, I'll make up a better "for sale" advert and put it on the correct forum section. And yes, not wanting to blow my own trumpet, but it is a pretty good un-hacked and unmolested example that I'm sure someone could perhaps love a bit more than I have. If not, then back in the store it goes and sleeps for another few years. I've this strange hankering for a Rover P6 for some reason.
    Keep the car, you will only regret it sooner or later.

Really?

Check this out.
    https://classicsworld.co.uk/guides/1...-the-rover-p6/

Been there, done that, don't do it! As well I had a V8 wedge. (SD1)

Current daily a 1987 BMW E30 320i, now there is a solid simple car that goes up in value..
    IMG353.jpg
    Last edited by Peter; 26-01-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Yes, may well regret selling it, but then nothing ventured, nothing gained. Again, I'm in no rush so if it stays its fine, it's not in the way in it's little house. I'm going to give it a week on here, and if no luck then a week on Facebook or ebay, and if no joy in selling, then draw a line under it and move on. But I do like a P6, even with the mad rear end setup and daft inboard brakes.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakishnick View Post
    Yes, may well regret selling it, but then nothing ventured, nothing gained. Again, I'm in no rush so if it stays its fine, it's not in the way in it's little house. I'm going to give it a week on here, and if no luck then a week on Facebook or ebay, and if no joy in selling, then draw a line under it and move on. But I do like a P6, even with the mad rear end setup and daft inboard brakes.
    I didn't regret selling my first car. I loved the car and still enjoy seeing it at shows, but my circumstances had changed, I had just bought a house (no garage) job had changed. If you fancy something different - go for it.