Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: nice Nova on Facebook Marketplace...complete (not much needing done but strong money)

It's the same here. Everything in the Costa del Sol is expense, I was so lucky to get the garage under a commercial center and although it's 145€ a month inc services) I have to pay another 45€ a month for a parking bay opposite the garage to put Ukhozi while I repair the BMW accident damage.

Everything for 10 miles inland on the Costa del Sol is either a Bloody golf course, commercial center, Industrial estate, shopping mall, urbanization of 200 flats or a multi million euro villa, even spaces under the commercial centers are stupid prices.. Nothing over 30 years old, everything that was here then has gone apart from the ruins of small farm cottages (finca) abandoned when the land was sold to make one of the above, it is very sad that tourism has destroyed everything traditional that tourist liked to come here for. Some time ago I was standing on a hilside overlooking Estan reservoir when some said they would love to build there, So, ever diplomatic, I said, "And destroy the very thing you love about the place?". Must ring a few bells for the Welsh and Cornish too. One thing I will never come across is a 'barn find', no barns.
    Last edited by Peter; 01-06-2020 at 02:31 PM.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

I asked my son and daughter which one wanted the Nova and which one the Capri..neither wanted either...Kids nowadays eh?

I've had my Nova for 2 years and my son noticed it the other day for the first time.
    (his phone had run out of charge)

actually a true story!

Just got the old film out, this was it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice looking car, ahh, those were the days, kids today, they know the price of everything and the value of nothing. At least they should be employed young while they still know everything.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

At least they should be employed young while they still know everything.

Trouble is in the UK they can't now be employed young because leaving school has been
    changed from 16 to 18!