Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nice Nova on Facebook Marketplace...complete (not much needing done but strong money)

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Would love either of them as a fan of both, but only £8k for the Princess !!!!

I say keep it buy a small holding in Wales with a barn and start a car collection. £8k No No No it would have to be double figures.

Dirk

I was actually thinking of, car and bike collection ! 😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Luis

How deep are your pockets ?
    The reason I say this is that is that I,very soon, have to make some big decisions as I will soon be entering a phase in my life, called retirement.

The Mrs wants to move from South East England (house on the market next week ) and she wants to move to rural Wales...I may need a Defender more than a nova !
    How deep do they need to be? The statement alone sounded like the calm before the storm.
    ... Those colours though

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    How deep do they need to be? The statement alone sounded like the calm before the storm.
    ... Those colours though
    I suspect pretty deep. I know from previous posts that Buffy's tempted to sell if the price is right, unlike most of us who will be leaving our Nova's in our wills (or being buried inside them!)

Suggest you go offline and PM Buffy to see if a deal can be done .... ?

PS ... Buffy, I think you need to come for a wee dram with Phill and me ... we'll help you appreciate what you've got .... before it's gone ... forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    unlike most of us who will be leaving our Nova's in our wills
    Funny you should say that, My Nova's are actually genuinely in my Will, one left to each kid

Luis

How deep are your pockets ?
    The reason I say this is that is that I,very soon, have to make some big decisions as I will soon be entering a phase in my life, called retirement.

The Mrs wants to move from South East England (house on the market next week ) and she wants to move to rural Wales...I may need a Defender more than a nova !
    I did that in 1983then to rural Cornwall in '87. Mid Wales was great, I lived in an amazing remote place and I still go to North Wales a lot for mountain walking/ amazing landscapes - Cornwall has been much better for actual living and they better understand English, car breakers yards and car boot sales! (Wales might have improved in 30 odd years of course!)
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

We need somewhere with land and we have a better chance of getting more land in Wales.
    All around where we live they want to develop, and the land we rent has now been approved for over 290 houses !!
    SE England will be a concrete jungle in 10 years so we want out.
    No kids and no ties to this part of the world.
    As long as I get a good sized man cave 👍

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    Funny you should say that, My Nova's are actually genuinely in my Will, one left to each kid
    I asked my son and daughter which one wanted the Nova and which one the Capri..neither wanted either...Kids nowadays eh?
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Sorry, I assumed the 'may need a Defender more than a nova' was just a tongue in cheek joke! (rather than 'I will have to sell the Nova'...