Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage Nova photo's

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Mike,

The Nova in the 3rd and 5th black & white photos in your 1st post has been kicking around in my head all day .... GYS 416T .... where, have I seen that before? I know I've seen it ..... but where?

So I've just dug out my old photos .... and it was owned by John Henry in the late 1980's. He lived near Glasgow and we were great Nova Buddies. The 1st photo is of our cars in a service station on the M6 on our way to Stones in 1990. The 2nd is a front view of his Nova. The 3rd is our Novas at Stones in 1990, and to the immediate right of John's Nova is David Iles' Nova (with the short opening doors and targa roof).

.... what a small world, and Happy Days!

Alistair

Wow I wondered if anybody would recognise or own any of the cars, Iíll find some more old photos

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemrb View Post
    Wow I wondered if anybody would recognise or own any of the cars, Iíll find some more old photos
    Meant to say, the white Nova in front of David Iles' Nova in the last photo is Frances Fernando's .... do you remember him?

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Nice pics, you guys go back a long way
    I remember Francis Fernando, IIRC he lived in my neck of the woods ~South London.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Meant to say, the white Nova in front of David Iles' Nova in the last photo is Frances Fernando's .... do you remember him?
    The last time I saw Frank he came down to me to sort something out on a black nova with T4 engine