Thread: Stainless sill covers

Stainless sill covers

Hi all,

Hope everyone keeping safe in these odd times.

I have been steadily putting the Nova back together post paint and as some may have seen in Complete Kit Car I am focusing on keeping accents on the car black.

So these silk covers wonít be going back on and wondered before I cut them up to use the logo section whether anyone here would like them for their car?

They are not perfect but polish up really nicely - both have a small dimple dent near the front where the old canopy peg remnants were still catching them, but not too noticeable at all when polished.

Not after big bucks for them - buyer to cover postage and maybe a bottle of wine!

Canít promise to post immediately as havenít been to a shop since mid March and donít plan to drag Martha to a post office, but can put them by if of interest.

all the best, Jim

6C3D8F93-ECD6-448B-8346-0449E446F37A.jpg237F76CE-467D-41E9-B215-ABE0CA871757.jpgE44A73B5-8424-470E-94A6-DAF5AE6B7641.jpg

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Many thanks to Jim for selling me his stainless steel sill plates. It'll be a wee while till I get round to fitting them, but I'm delighted!

They arrived today, securely wrapped in kitchen towel and sandwiched between 2 pieces of chipboard screwed tightly together!

Alistair

Looks like they are a set of the ones I had made. Glad to see they are still about. I have a set of brushed ones on my car

I cut a pair for my SS but when it came to fit them the asymmetric properties of the car came to light so had to trim one back quite a bit., still haven't fitted them.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?Ē JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Hi

If anyone else selling these please give me a shout ;o)

cheers

Dave