Thread: Nova for Sale

Hybrid View

***Euro-Nova Supporter***

Nova for Sale

To all.
    I am giving you early notice that I WILL be selling my nova.
    As I have mentioned before I will be looking to move to Wales, which yesterday after a 600 mile round trip we found the place we want to buy, and the offer has been accepted.
    The location will not suit what could be classed as a non essential car, and bearing in mind I donít really drive it that much in Sussex I will not use it there.
    I have a feeling, and a friend of mine has said the same, I am more of a builder than a driver. I have finally got my car where it should be in terms of safety and style.
    I will first try Ebay then other means.
    For eBay the starting price will be £8750, and I will see what happens. I would rather it stayed in this country, but who knows......
    If anyone on the forum is interested then just pm me.......

Buffy

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Sorry to hear youíre selling Mark, but wishing you all the best with the sale, and also you and Mrs Buffy a long and happy retirement in Wales

Oh no, don't do it. After all your hard work you should keep it.... But if you insist on selling it you are more than welcome to post a link on my Facebook page.
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    bearing in mind I donít really drive it that much in Sussex I will not use it there.
    What? With the EVO Triangle on your doorstep? Surely not?

Sorry to hear that you are selling the car, but a great running/driving example for all those who have said they want a Nova, but lack the facilities or skills to build up a basket case... I think you will be getting plenty of enquiries!

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Damn, I'm really disappointed and sad to hear that Mark, I understand the logic, and Dirk and I know full well you would rather pull a trailer than drive a kit car. However, the heart doesn't really follow logic, and I just have this funny feeling that a few months after its sold your heart will be aching and asking your head "why did you do it?"

If I had the time to get to the UK and store it I would buy it off you, then sell it back to you in 1 year with a nice little mark up when you come begging to buy it back.......

Owners Register Admin & Euro-Nova Supporter BlueNova's Avatar
    Mark,

Just out of curiosity, why not sell the Lomax and keep the Nova? ... or are you going to sell both of them?

Alistair

Lol
    The funny part is the Mrs hates the nova but loves the lomax!!!
    Whatever happens I am still stuck in Sussex till April next year as I canít retire till then although she may have moved to wales in November.
    I may be living in a motorhome for 6 months at work waiting to retire !!!

Well that is a real shame, I take it that the roads in Wales are not big enough for the Princes's trailer, but you can get the Lomax on a smaller trailer

Good luck with the retirement and move even though its still a bit away and your car is worth way more than the asking price.

Dirk