Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Silsden West Yorkshire

Quote Originally Posted by novanewbie17 View Post
    Welcome to the forum- nearly bought the car myself but 2 is a handful!
    Thank you for the welcome novanewbie look forward to chatting with you on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Hi Steve, welcome as others have said you have got yourself a very nice car.

Dirk
    Thank you for the welcome Dirk........Heck you sure are all a friendly lot on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Sounds like the car was make for you ... Mark said he was a builder, not a driver, but you are the opposite. The connection with Phil is fantastic and I look forward to seeing the photos!

In the meantime, I look after the Owners Database which gets updated every few months (or longer! ). I've made a note that Mark is no longer the owner and you are the new owner so if it's OK with you I'll include that change in the next update.

You must be smiling from ear to ear ... enjoy what remains of the summer and post lots of photos for all the Nova Junkies on here (me included!)

Alistair
    Hello again Alistair no problem please feel free to change the ownership in your next update.

To be honest Alistair it has not quite sunk in yet......roll on Wednesday.

I will get some photos posted as soon as I work out how to post them on here.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum :-)

Well done on the purchase; is there any mud on the farm by any chance?

You've got yourself a nice car there, with a great raucous exhaust note. Hopefully your neighbours don't live too close so the only people you will wake up when you blip the throttle are the animals

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum :-)

Well done on the purchase; is there any mud on the farm by any chance?
    Thank you Steve.......no mud but we had a few large potholes until today just had a few loads of tarmac put down and they will be back to finish it off tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    You've got yourself a nice car there, with a great raucous exhaust note. Hopefully your neighbours don't live too close so the only people you will wake up when you blip the throttle are the animals
    No problem we don't have any neighbours living too close, My partner Joan is the sister of Frankie Wainman the F1 stockcar driver and our windows rattle when he revs his car up....see if we can get his windows rattling for a change on Wednesday.

Welcome to the forum from the dark side,(Eagle SS) and I hope to see you on here with that great car often.

Being a 'driver' is a pleasant change on here as most are builders, myself included, or trying to be. Enjoy.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
    We live on a farm on Silsden moor in the Yorkshire dales and Phil Sayers brother has lived and worked here for ten years, I called in to see Graham today to ask him to let Phil know i had just bought the Nova as I know he still has a keen interest in them, Phil lives in Craco Nr Skipton just a few miles up the road from us so I will get a photo of him sitting in the car to post on the forum.
    That will be interesting to see. Some years ago I managed to contact Phil through his business, I noticed that he had a picture of the Nova amongst other examples of his artwork. He was clearly still very enthusiastic about the car, even after all these years...

Welcome to the forum Steve, I hope you enjoy Nova ownership. As others have said, you have a well-sorted example there

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Welcome to the forum from the dark side,(Eagle SS) and I hope to see you on here with that great car often.

Being a 'driver' is a pleasant change on here as most are builders, myself included, or trying to be. Enjoy.
    Thank you for the welcome Peter, Sadly I had to back out on the sale of Mark's car