Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Possible New Project for Buffy?

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar

A Possible New Project for Buffy?

Hi Mark,

This is NOT a Nova, but given that you prefer to build kits rather than drive them, I wondered if you'd be interested in getting this one back on the road and then selling it on for someone else to drive?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lamborghi...i/143712171728

Alistair

Lol
    I did see this. You should also look at the one the person who bought my car has for sale !
    Now that one is very challenging.
    There was a Ferrari karma dino which sold this evening which was different, however I am spinning so many plates at the moment both personally and professionally that I cannot even think of a project.
    For a laugh, I did look at a BMW C1 recently !!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Lol
    I did see this. You should also look at the one the person who bought my car has for sale !
    Now that one is very challenging.
    There was a Ferrari karma dino which sold this evening which was different, however I am spinning so many plates at the moment both personally and professionally that I cannot even think of a project.
    For a laugh, I did look at a BMW C1 recently !!
    Yes, I saw them both. I think you’re being too generous by saying the other so called ‘Lambo’ is very challenging

Last time I saw the Karma it was sitting at just over £7k which seemed a lot bearing in mind it’s a non runner and it’ll probably need a complete strip down to do it justice. I noticed it wasn’t on a Beetle chassis.

I’m sure you’ll find the time for another project once you’re retired and in Wales and you’ll do another cracking job on it

The karma was interesting, but no V5. And it sold for £7.9k !

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Buffy do a mid-engined car next, UVA Montage (tube frame) would be my choice, perhaps we should have a forum vote on this?

Had to check what is was !! But too close to a GT40 which I would obviously prefer.
    I still like the Formosa or something similar.
    Watch this space however not even got the time to get the Lomax mot’d!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Watch this space however not even got the time to get the Lomax mot’d!!
    Take your time Mark. Get retired, get moved to Wales, and get settled .... and then get started on your next project. Regardless of what type of car it is, please keep us all in the loop on Euro Nova

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I'd like to see Buffy do a mid-engined car next, UVA Montage (tube frame) would be my choice, perhaps we should have a forum vote on this?

I would just like to see one in the flesh. That was my teenage dream along with the nova off course

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I would just like to see one in the flesh. That was my teenage dream along with the nova off course

Dirk
    Totally agree Dirk ... it's the only kit that interests me other than the Nova ...

... and I haven't seen a UVA Montage in the flesh since about 1990 !!

So will I ever see one again??

It always was a pretty car, one turns up at Stones occasionally. I was trying unsuccessfully to find a figure for the number of kits sold not that many I think....Morechance of finding one than a spare Voodoo though...
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*