Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Nova for sale on Facebook

Just on the Car and Classic website there are 15 Countach for sale, never more than 1 or 2 Novas in the uk for sale : )
    Alright alright I’d swap my Nova for one.

Fact: There’s a Nova in the Lamborghini Museum because Mr Lamborghini’s son used to have one.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by novanewbie17 View Post
    Just on the Car and Classic website there are 15 Countach for sale, never more than 1 or 2 Novas in the uk for sale : )
    Alright alright I’d swap my Nova for one.

Fact: There’s a Nova in the Lamborghini Museum because Mr Lamborghini’s son used to have one.
    Yes, I reported on this last year after one of the AROC members photographed the car at the museum. It is a Puma GTV with an Alfa boxer engine used in the later (re-styled, more ugly) 033.

I couldn't believe it belonged to Tonino at first, because he would have been in his early 40s at the time, but my contact in AROC confirmed it was his car.

Oddly enough, I thought that the Puma Club Italia would be all over this one, they are very good at self-publicity as you know, and as celebrity endorsements go, Lamborghini patronage is about as good as it gets! But there is no mention of it on their Bookface site, that I can see...

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!