Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi All...Question about Hydraulic roof pumps??

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    Thanks David,
    I ended up getting a 12v reversible pump from these guys .
    Cheers
    Dave
    Dave
    Did they also supply you with the special relief valve that goes with the pump. I can’t remember the name of it without research but it goes in line with the pipes.
    Anyway, tried and tested pump that works very well ��

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Dave
    Did they also supply you with the special relief valve that goes with the pump. I canít remember the name of it without research but it goes in line with the pipes.
    Manifold
    Motor Voltage Motor Power Pump
    Mounting
    Pilot Check Valve Relief Valve Manual Release Body
    Filler:
    Tank Size
    Relief Valve Setting
    HPR 1
    10 H
    P R N S B 10
    Reversible Type 12 Volt DC 800W 0.98cc/rev pump Horizontal
    Pilot Check Valve Relief Valve
    Not Fitted Standard Body Body Filler
    1 Litre Aluminium Bar
    TI-I10-03
    Accessories

Good old Bushboy found it

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Dave
    Did they also supply you with the special relief valve that goes with the pump. I canít remember the name of it without research but it goes in line with the pipes.
    I had one of these fitted to my Nova its not a relief valve you need its a restricter valve that's probably not the right name but basically the weight of the roof pushes the oil back into the pump to quick and you get a jerky motion going down.

Dirk

Yes I had forgotten about that, you need a unidirectional flow control valve. Mick got some with the original pump purchases. Then some folk found other alternatives. I need to see if I can dig out my old emails on what I purchased

Although my pump system is not as described above, I also needed a restrictor valve to stop my roof clattering down too fast. I got mine from a local company and can contact them again for prices if interested?

The valve is adjustable which means you can vary the restriction and therefore the rate of closing20201104_074053_resized.jpg
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

cool

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Although my pump system is not as described above, I also needed a restrictor valve to stop my roof clattering down too fast. I got mine from a local company and can contact them again for prices if interested?

The valve is adjustable which means you can vary the restriction and therefore the rate of closing20201104_074053_resized.jpg
    Bushboy is on the case ....he has been speaking to them and has done the biz.....good price too ;o)

cheers

Dave