Thread: Hello from Cheshire

Hello from Cheshire

Been a fan of the Nova for 40 years and finally getting around to doing something about it, but before I do im looking for a rear slatted engine cover either to buy, or an old / damaged one I could take a mould from if anybody knows of one please let me know thanks.

just curious, been a fan and have a Nova or don't have one? I assume if you are after a rear louvre you have a Nova already?

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Poly Creation produce parts for Nova and a few of us have used them:
    They don't do all parts however...

http://poly-creation.eu/novaEng.htm

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    just curious, been a fan and have a Nova or don't have one? I assume if you are after a rear louvre you have a Nova already?
    no not yet, but the car im looking at purchasing doesnt have one it already looks Stunning without but I would like the option of with or without.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyer View Post
    no not yet, but the car im looking at purchasing doesnt have one it already looks Stunning without but I would like the option of with or without.
    Mmm, makes me wonder what car you are looking at then !
    Some should have them, and some shouldn’t due to the fact that the Mk4 should only have the eyebrow spoiler, which mine had .......

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Mmm, makes me wonder what car you are looking at then !
    Some should have them, and some shouldn’t due to the fact that the Mk4 should only have the eyebrow spoiler, which mine had .......
    Based on the answer and "looks stunning" I'm thinking the same as you! as not many tick those two boxes

Highflyer, it wouldn't happen to be blue with an orange stripe by any chance?
    Last edited by islandman; 03-12-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    Based on the answer and "looks stunning" I'm thinking the same as you! as not many tick those two boxes

Highflyer, it wouldn't happen to be blue with an orange stripe by any chance?
    Let’s just say, I now seem to be in open conversation with Highflyer !

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Assuming there is a Stonleigh show next year, it would be interesting to catch-up with you and find out the full story of 'what happened next' with your (old) car - I am thinking there is stuff you can't put on a public forum.

Was I the only person who thought you would sell it on, and the new owner would live happily ever after?