Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Nova for sale

Red Nova for sale

Hey guys, long time no see.

Life has been a little turbulent and I am realistically never going to finish the work on this car. I worked with a mechanic who I get took me for a bit of a ride and the work is endless with it, mostly because I was inexperienced and blew a lot of money on it not knowing what I was doing.

The car itself comes with a completed shell, windscreen, dual oil cooler, 2.3 high performance turnkey engine that needs to only be installed. Reconditioned high performance gearbox, wheels so it does roll, Roof canopy still works. All lines are braided steel.

Any and all questions answered. Looking for 3500 for all just to desperately get rid of it from my driveway. I might sell parts individually but know that you are getting a great deal considering the engine is easily worth 5.

*SOLD*
    *SOLD*
    *SOLD*
    Last edited by Red_Vodka; 12-01-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Sad Day....

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Vodka View Post

Life has been a little turbulent and I am realistically never going to finish the work on this car. I worked with a mechanic who I get took me for a bit of a ride and the work is endless with it, mostly because I was inexperienced and blew a lot of money on it not knowing what I was doing.

The car itself comes with the shell, windscreen, dual oil cooler, 2.3 high performance turnkey engine that needs to only be installed. Reconditioned high performance gearbox, Roof canopy still works. All lines are braided steel.

Any and all questions answered. Looking for 3500 for all just to desperately get rid of it from my driveway. I might sell parts individually but know that you are getting a great deal considering the engine is easily worth 5.

Pics to come.
    Really sorry to hear that mate....I know you where as desperado as I was to find a Nova , but yea things change I have been fortunate that Bushboy is putting mine back together as I wouldnt have a chance, unfortunately hes a key worker and has a family and has to keep on top of his own car so progress has been slow but not his fault....hopefully will see mine this year.....hope your circumstances change and you can get a road going Nova one day.....tempted to ask about engine but doubt my budget would stretch that far as things still to be done on my car......
    all the best
    Dave

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Really sorry to hear that Tobias. I was wondering why you’d been so quiet after being so active on the Forum. Your Nova was a really good example ... I’d be tempted to ask more if I were you, or sell the engine separately? Other than the engine, is the car still in one piece or had you started taking her apart?
    Hope it all works out for you.
    Alistair
    Last edited by BlueNova; 10-01-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Really sorry to hear that Tobias. I was wondering why you’d been so quiet after being so active on the Forum. Your Nova was a really good example ... I’d be tempted to ask more if I were you, or sell the engine separately? Other than the engine, bis the car still in one piece or had you started taking her apart?
    Hope it all works out for you.
    Alistair
    The car is all in one piece except for the engine, buy that and you’ll essentially be getting the car bits thrown in for free! Just need to get some money back somehow!

The car is all in one piece except for the engine, buy that and you’ll essentially be getting the car bits thrown in for free! Just need to get some money back somehow!
    Actually I’m not getting any money back I’m losing money on the sale, I have just gotten a new job and have to move.

Maybe someone didn't read, "So you want to build a kit car". Hmmmm.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Maybe someone didn't read, "So you want to build a kit car". Hmmmm.
    If you don't know circumstances or the background to a decision, then don't comment on it.

Tobias
    It is a shame that you have to sell, but we all have our own reasons.
    My circumstances are now different so, although I would want to buy your car, the location in Wales does not suit.
    I am now busy restoring a John Deere tractor mower !!

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    If you don't know circumstances or the background to a decision, then don't comment on it.
    i THOUGHT HE WAS QUITE CLEAR AS TO WHY HE IS SELLING, If everyone read that, or similar articles, there would be less heartaches. One does not need to know the circumstances, only the sad outcome.

I
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

HI Red Nova, I had to let mine go in 2016, things move on and I am now ready to take one on again. I am Hampshire based and very interested could you contact me so we can talk?
    All the Best Rod

The car itself comes with a completed shell, windscreen, dual oil cooler, 2.3 high performance turnkey engine that needs to only be installed. Reconditioned high performance gearbox, wheels so it does roll, Roof canopy still works. All lines are braided steel.

Pics to come.
    I have wanted a Nova for 28 years ....Please tell me its not going to be another 28 before its finished..