Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How ADD made the first Nova windscreens

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut View Post
    That is great to hear. I hope that he finds something suitable, although there are precious few cars that haven't been hacked about, and I suspect he will want a Mk1 as well...

Lauren
    Maybe he should give Joseph a call (the dealer in Sheffield who bought/sold Mark, Jim & Andrew's Novas) because he's got Tobias's red Mk1 .... unless he had a buyer lined up already, because it's only appeared in background photos and hasn't been advertised....

Alistair

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemrb View Post
    I've been in contact with pilkingtons this week here's an up to date pricing

Hi Mike,

Please see below for the price information
    If you wish to proceed, please complete the attached form with as much information as possible. Please note that due to the custom made nature of the item, payment is required on a proforma basis.
    Please note that the price does not include VAT
    The glass will be made to order and the current lead time is 10 – 12 weeks. Delivery is £40 to a mainland UK address. The glass will arrive wrapped with foam edge protection and a Triplex sticker

SAP Eurocode SAP Description PRICE
    400069755 A0573 BL1B A0573 BL1B NOVA NOVA £ 817.67
    400061103 A0573 CL1B A0573 CL1B NOVA 0 WS CL £ 766.58

Kind Regards,
    Luke Emms
    Pilkington Classics Co-ordinator
    To explain the difference between the 2 prices;
    BL1B is a Blue Tinted screen with Obscuration band (black edge to cover the sealant)
    CL1B is a Clear screen with Obscuration band.

Other colour codes are:
    CL-Clear
    GN=Green
    BZ=Bronze
    BL=Blue

I hear what people say about the difficulties in producing screens, I would like to see some competition in this market, to bring the lead time and the prices down :-(

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Maybe he should give Joseph a call (the dealer in Sheffield who bought/sold Mark, Jim & Andrew's Novas) because he's got Tobias's red Mk1 .... unless he had a buyer lined up already, because it's only appeared in background photos and hasn't been advertised....

Alistair
    He might be surprised to see what they are £going for these days, Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I hear what people say about the difficulties in producing screens, I would like to see some competition in this market, to bring the lead time and the prices down :-(
    At least you guys have choices in colors. We only have one choice: clear with a green tint sun band and the black border. But... we also have them in stock at all times :-)