Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Project

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Hi David - welcome to the forum. It looks like a very well engineered set-up you have there, although I hope you weren't planning on wearing that 10-gallon hat while driving, headroom is severely limited in the Nova (even the Mk2), and there isn't much room in the front compartment to store it either

(I'm only joking, I'm sure there is a good reason for the hat - a scale reference, perhaps???)

Looking forward to seeing your progress, should be a good one.

Incidentally, is your Red 9 front beam the standard one, which has a built-in 2" drop in front ride height, or the "special" one made specifically for the Nova? I'm sure it is possible to restore the factory ride height with a standard beam, but I suspect not without compromising the suspension geometry...

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the interest in my nova. Definitely going to try and get it back road worthy this year, Iím sure there will be problems on the way but hopefully I can share them and will help us all with the build. I will keep you all updated with any progress

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DavidW View Post
    Thank you for the interest in my nova. Definitely going to try and get it back road worthy this year, I’m sure there will be problems on the way but hopefully I can share them and will help us all with the build. I will keep you all updated with any progress

Thank you

Welcome David,

I've not been on here for a while and just catching up- my orange Nova is close to being on the road too
    this year so hopefully there will be 2 more Novas at the shows soon...

Quote Originally Posted by novanewbie17 View Post
    my orange Nova is close to being on the road too
    this year so hopefully there will be 2 more Novas at the shows soon...

LOL......I said that for about 20 years (every year) till it was finally on the road, minus the interior being complete.....and its still not! Then I started another before finishing the first....Hahaha..

When it comes to Nova's we all make statements about completion dates that we later look back and laugh at