Thread: Nova pump and ram details needed and pictures please

Nova pump and ram details needed and pictures please

Hi Guys,

New to the forum and have been reading up on all the posts on these Canopy treads.
    I want to utilize and copy your set up to power a Bond Bug canopy lift with two rams.

I can see you recommend the HPR-15-04-H-PRNS-B05 pump .Which is 12volt reversible 500watt set to 200bar. and I have gone onto their site and can see the pumps.

Can some one post the best make and model number of hydraulic rams you use and what are the max weight they can lift.

Also can someone post a picture and the size of the oil reserviours you use as I am restricted on space for mounting.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    hi there,

I can not answer all your questions but the reservoir is integral to the pump you do not need a separate one.

Dirk

You can find the schematics and sizing of the unit in the attached link from an old catalogue I had

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4yxte0vbq...-2013.pdf?dl=0'

Quote Originally Posted by Erazor View Post
    Hi Guys,

Can some one post the best make and model number of hydraulic rams you use and what are the max weight they can lift.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    I think we are talking rams here?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    I think we are talking rams here?
    well not just rams other questions were being asked!

Quote Originally Posted by Erazor View Post

Also can someone post a picture and the size of the oil reserviours you use as I am restricted on space for mounting.
    Which both mine and Dirks post were attempting to answer

very true `¬)

My advice is to buy electric actuators from Linax Model is LA30 and although they may seam expensive, one you buy the hydraulic pump (nearly £300 worth), hydraulic rams, hydraulic lines, fittings, hydraulic oil, the Linax will suddenly appear very cheap by comparison & much much easier to fit & wire up.

I have Linax on my Eureka & am currently battling with the Hydraulic set up on the GolfKart I am putting together for Glasgow-golfer.

If you are at the point of still making your decision, have a very close look at the actuators.

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Agree, electric is the way to go. bit of a whne but 7.5 secs to open my doors with 8" travel.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl