Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glasgowgolfer golf cart

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    That is a good size "escape hatch" Mike
    Hopefully I don't have to use as an escape route, not the most elegant way to exit a nova

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemrb View Post
    Hi Dave
    I'm in the process of removing my old sunroof which is 42x80 to fit a larger item 52x82 about the largest I think I can make fit, I don't know whether my old one would cover the hole in your canopy
    Mike
    Hi Mike
    Much appreciated, will ask bushboy if he wouldn't mind removing tarp & measuring the space.
    Where are you m8?
    Cheers
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    Hi Mike
    Much appreciated, will ask bushboy if he wouldn't mind removing tarp & measuring the space.
    Where are you m8?
    Cheers
    Dave
    East Sussex

Perfect

Hi Dave
    I'm in the process of removing my old sunroof which is 42x80 to fit a larger item 52x82 about the largest I think I can make fit, I don't know whether my old one would cover the hole in your canopy
    Mike
    Hey Mike
    Having measured the gap your sunroof will be perfect thanks, let me know how much you want and can you weigh it please, I will arrange for Hermes to collect, lots of bubble wrap please 🙃
    PM me your address and I can get the ball rolling.
    Cheers
    Dave

Hi Dave
    yes I've still got it, sorry been a bit preoccupied building the workshop/storage extension on my garage, probably the best thing is if I remove it from the car and make a paper template of the hole and of the surround frame so you can check the shape as well as the dimensions
    Mike

Marvellous

Hi Dave
    yes I've still got it, sorry been a bit preoccupied building the workshop/storage extension on my garage, probably the best thing is if I remove it from the car and make a paper template of the hole and of the surround frame so you can check the shape as well as the dimensions
    Mike
    Cheers mike appreciate it
    Dave

Photos

Hi Dave
    Mike
    Looking @ the photos I am sure it will be tip top ,
    can you weigh it please & I will get price to collect & let me know how much you would like for it ;o)

Hi Dave - can you delete some of your pm's as I tried to reply to your message, but you have already exceeded your quota and my reply can't be sent
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Done ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Hi Dave - can you delete some of your pm's as I tried to reply to your message, but you have already exceeded your quota and my reply can't be sent
    Tidied up now Phil ;o)