Thread: ID Tag on my Nova

ID Tag on my Nova

Hi Guys
    Can anyone give me any info on the ID Tag on my Nova please?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Hello Man, This came up a while ago, I can't find the thread but this is what came out of it:

The Model No is in fact the date the fibreglass was laid in the mould; 16-July-1980 in your case.
    The Man By date was the date body came out of the mould, i.e. some 5 days later.

Aquila was a company that produced the Nova bodies in the early days of the Elams,
    which makes your car an early Elam Mk1.

Not sure about the 'B' or the B.D.L.B.C.C.K

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Hello Man, This came up a while ago, I can't find the thread but this is what came out of it:

The Model No is in fact the date the fibreglass was laid in the mould; 16-July-1980 in your case.
    The Man By date was the date body came out of the mould, i.e. some 5 days later.

Aquila was a company that produced the Nova bodies in the early days of the Elams,

Nice 1 thanks for the info.
    Cheers
    Dave

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post

Interesting - I thought "Aquila B" might have stood for Aquila Blue gel coat. Or maybe Aquila did the moulding and "B" stands for blue or black gel coat...?

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut View Post
    Interesting - I thought "Aquila B" might have stood for Aquila Blue gel coat. Or maybe Aquila did the moulding and "B" stands for blue or black gel coat...?

Lauren
    She is Black Lauren so your probably right.....

Black Novas matter ;O)

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    She is Black Lauren so your probably right.....

Black Novas matter ;O)
    Just like my Nova then - Elam Mk1, black gel coat. Separated at birth, methinks

Except one of the previous 6 owners managed to lose the build plate for mine
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut View Post
    Just like my Nova then - Elam Mk1, black gel coat. Separated at birth, methinks

Except one of the previous 6 owners managed to lose the build plate for mine

Marvellous