Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nova on Marketplace

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Congratulations Dave! Looking forward to following your restoration!

Thankyou it may be a while as I still have the race car to sort and a new "Barn," for both mine, my sons and my daughters projects....... oh and then there's the Rv and my personal car ....... I thought life was meant to get easier as you got older, ��

Will start a thread at some point over the weekend .... with pictures

Got some ideas rolling around in my head and 2 different paint schemes

This may turn into a side line business depending on funds and availability of cars as I had my own garage for 23 years, 5 years on and I seem to be needing the stress in my life lol
    Last edited by Dave0892; 15-09-2021 at 05:02 PM.

just got home, my wife hands me an envelope with Norbert the Nova Written on the front.

Seems the Car has been Named .....

keep an eye out Saturday Morning A120, M11, M25, M1,A5 you may see a volvo towing a trailer with a Nova on
    Last edited by Dave0892; 15-09-2021 at 05:11 PM.

Well done, looking forward to hearing more about your new car
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Exclamation Time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave0892 View Post
    Thankyou it may be a while as I still have the race car to sort and a new "Barn," for both mine, my sons and my daughters projects....... oh and then there's the Rv and my personal car ....... I thought life was meant to get easier as you got older, ��

Will start a thread at some point over the weekend .... with pictures

Got some ideas rolling around in my head and 2 different paint schemes

This may turn into a side line business depending on funds and availability of cars as I had my own garage for 23 years, 5 years on and I seem to be needing the stress in my life lol
    I can say at 75 it just gets worse. less time as family increases, wife and kids demands increase, money decreases and time just flies. So much to do 10 years on I don't know how I ever found time for work.

Like today, Plan A, breakfast 09:00 , take wife to second Covid jab 11:00, back home via shopping and off to the 'shed' by 12:00, Actual, part 1, OK, meet brother in law also having his jab, they talk for half an hour, then i invited for a snack and coffee, then bigger shopping and home at 13:30, then problem with post to clear up on-line, now gone 14:00 so day buggered up and no time for the 'shed'. This means tomorrow will have to be rearranged. Grrrr.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I can say at 75 it just gets worse. less time as family increases, wife and kids demands increase, money decreases and time just flies. So much to do 10 years on I don't know how I ever found time for work.

Like today, Plan A, breakfast 09:00 , take wife to second Covid jab 11:00, back home via shopping and off to the 'shed' by 12:00, Actual, part 1, OK, meet brother in law also having his jab, they talk for half an hour, then i invited for a snack and coffee, then bigger shopping and home at 13:30, then problem with post to clear up on-line, now gone 14:00 so day buggered up and no time for the 'shed'. This means tomorrow will have to be rearranged. Grrrr.

Thankfully, my 4 step children and my daughter have all been told not to expect us to be your normal grand parents. so 1 has flowers for children, the other has rabbits, my daughter just wants to party and scuba dive, which leaves the Twins who are 22, step daughter who never leaves the house apart from to go to work, we already think shes going to be a spinster as know one will put up with her. My step son, who also has Asbergers takes after me and is into his motors and know one will every change that. he also realises being a parent is something he could never cope with.

Thankfully i had both my vaccines earlier this year as im classed as vunerable due to an exploding Colon

im lucky in some ways as everyone knows if im working on the cars, dont bother me. which works really well. but i do know the feeling of where does the days go, ive retired twice and still never had enough time to complete all projects. Normally i get asked to go back to work as there sick of me wanting to be in the workshop. Bit like the late and great Fred Dibna

over the past 5 years ive actually not worked at weekends which is allowing me to complete many projects