Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet up at Stoneleigh

Meet up at Stoneleigh

Hi all. As club nova is not having an official stand at Stoneleigh this year i would just like to let everyone know that i will be attending on Saturday in the public display area if you would like a catch up. i will be there with Ray in his red nova as long as the show gremlins don`t pay us a visit on our journey there.
    i do appoligise to all who have previously supported club nova and those who wish to join in being new members. i am sure that next year things will have settled down for us to get back together as usual.
    i appologise once again for late announcement as i wasn`t sure that i would be able to attend myself . look forward to seeing anyone who is attending this saturday, all the best, Gary.

I'll be there relatively early on Sat...I'll keep my eyes peeled for you 👍
    cheers

Paul

Hi Paul will be there as early as we can but not sure of a rough ETA as of yet. Are you bringing your yellow one? Gary

No..I've just started a full rebuild on it.

It's in dire need of a respray, and and the mechanics could do with a bit of TLC, so I've decided to bite the bullet and do it properly.

I'll probably be there by 10am, M40 permitting.
    cheers

Paul

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    whereabouts is the public display area this year. the site plan is a bit pants on the Stones website.

Dirk

Paul no worries come over and say hello anyway be good to catch up.

Dirk the individual display area is located along side the grand ring. Just ask security when you get there and they will point you in the right direction.

I have pitched up in the camping area. Unfortunately both are in the process of rebuild, so nothing to show. Will be good to see others cars there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Hi all. As club nova is not having an official stand at Stoneleigh this year i would just like to let everyone know that i will be attending on Saturday in the public display area if you would like a catch up. i will be there with Ray in his red nova as long as the show gremlins don`t pay us a visit on our journey there.
    i do appoligise to all who have previously supported club nova and those who wish to join in being new members. i am sure that next year things will have settled down for us to get back together as usual.
    i appologise once again for late announcement as i wasn`t sure that i would be able to attend myself . look forward to seeing anyone who is attending this saturday, all the best, Gary.
    Martha and I are on a Holiday Inn near Coventry currently and will attend tomorrow, so will look out for you. Ces and Rose are attending too

Quote Originally Posted by Supanovakit View Post
    I have pitched up in the camping area. Unfortunately both are in the process of rebuild, so nothing to show. Will be good to see others cars there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jim73vw View Post
    Martha and I are on a Holiday Inn near Coventry currently and will attend tomorrow, so will look out for you. Ces and Rose are attending too
    See you all there James.