Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another 2 for sale

That bundle of 2 would make a great project. The gold body looks in good order

interesting to see the brown one, as its a rather rare colour

they would also make good parts sales

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Wow! ... still 6 days to go, but already has 17 bids from 7 bidders and is currently sitting at £1577

Will be interesting to see where this auction ends

Blimey, these are on my doorstep.

Be rude not too bid on them and bring them both back to life.

Now, just need to work out where to park them while i finish the rest of the projects.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
    Blimey, these are on my doorstep.

Be rude not too bid on them and bring them both back to life.

Now, just need to work out where to park them while i finish the rest of the projects.....

Good to hear from you Stuart. How are you getting on with the red Nova body you got from Aberdeen? All the best with your bidding. If Mrs Bluenova wasn't such a killjoy I'd be in there bidding too, coz you're not that far from me!

Alistair

Hi Alistair,

Red body is still in the que, two of the four projects are almost complete so getting closer, been delayed alittle with the day job and finishing a property.
    Although its given me time to develop the powertrain architecture and interior/ instruments / interfaces and start sourcing the components. So not all bad.

Close, Where you based?.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
    Hi Alistair,

Red body is still in the que, two of the four projects are almost complete so getting closer, been delayed alittle with the day job and finishing a property.
    Although its given me time to develop the powertrain architecture and interior/ instruments / interfaces and start sourcing the components. So not all bad.

Close, Where you based?.

Stuart

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. I know what it's like, having extended and renovated my house, etc, etc, but now that I'm retired I'm doing my best to make progress ... trouble is that the kids I thought had left keep coming back and saying "Dad! ... can you help me with ... "

I'm just outside St Andrews and I meet up with Phill in Livingston every few months. Dave (Glasgowgolfer) in Glasgow now has his Nova at home and is making progress so if you're ever near St Andrews/Livingston/Glasgow please get in touch and I'm sure we could arrange a meet with at least one of our Novas

Ha, i know that feeling. Certainly far too much on at the moment....is 11 full projects counted as too many....asking for a friend.

Honestly developing two new vehicle platforms for work and all the associated integration is the biggest draw on time but it will ease off, and the project house is almost complete so looking forward to being back on my own cars properly.....that and my own home...and....🤣

St Andrews, Livingston, Glasgow are really not that far. Based on the coast near Gretna myself for the moment. Will give you a shout when heading up your way but likewise your welcome to pop in for a brew if your passing.

Will have to arrange something in anycase.

Now, time to work out if i can store these local..

Stuart

A little over 2 days left but 9 bidders currently have this sitting at £3000. Will be interesting to see what price this ends at